ZEBRA ZT600 RFID INDUSTRIAL PRINTER
STRONG, SMART AND SCALABLE RFID ENCODING
ZT600 Series printers combine industrial durability and user-friendly features with future-proof adaptability — including a factory- or field-installable RFID encoder — to meet your evolving needs for years to come. Gain greater visibility of your printing systems with Link-OS applications and managed operational and asset visibility services (OVS/AVS), plus the ability to deepen your insight into your entire business with advanced RFID printing and encoding.
EXPAND YOUR VIEW WITH INDUSTRY-LEADING TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
It only takes five minutes to upgrade the ZT610 and ZT620 to RFID encoding in the field. Once RFID-enabled, these printers are engineered to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s most advanced item-level tracking applications. Adaptive encoding enables media flexibility and simple RFID calibration, eliminating complex placement guides. An intuitive menu further reduces setup time. And Zebra’s RFID technology is certified on six continents, providing operational visibility and business insight across complex, multinational supply chains.
Get 24/7 reliability, even in the harshest environments
Built to deliver outstanding print quality under the most challenging industrial conditions, ZT600 Series printers virtually eliminate operational downtime due to printer failure. Their durable, all-metal designs hold up against extreme temperatures, dust, debris, moisture and worse. Guided instructions and feedback eliminate common errors and reduce manual adjustments for highly consistent printing. And high-quality print mechanisms and internal components deliver superior print quality and speed across the widest range of applications. A field-installable, full-width, guillotine-style cutter with catch tray is ideal for apparel tag applications.
Reduce RFID Media Costs
Tags are spaced incredibly close together, with a distance (pitch) of 0.6"/16 mm or narrower on most RFID inlays—smaller than what other printer/encoders can accommodate. By spacing inlays closer, label converters use less material, which reduces your cost per label, requires fewer media roll changes and gives you faster printer/encoder throughput.
- Warehouse Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Work-in-Progress Tracking
- Document and Patient
- Records Management
- Product ID/Serial Numbers
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Cross Docking
- Order Picking/Packing
- Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field.
- Optional field-upgradeable on-metal version available (ZT411 only).
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6 in./16 mm.
- Supports tags compatible with: UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols.
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments.
- Automatically eliminate complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology.
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility.
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS).
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host.
- 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings management.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- Dimensions (closed): 19.88"/505 mm L x 10.56"/268.2 mm W x 15.58"/395.68 mm. H.
- Weight: 50 lbs/22.7 kg
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm/300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)/600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT411 only).
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM memory/512 MB on-board linear Flash memory.
- Maximum Print Width: 4.09 in./104 mm.
- Maximum Print Speed: 14 ips/356 mm per second.
- Media Sensors: Adjustable dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective.
- Print Length: 203 dpi: 102 in./2591 mm/300 dpi: 45 in./1143 mm.
Fonts and Graphics
- 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts.
- Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
- Unicode™: For multi-language printing.
- Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats.
- IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control.
- Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0.
- 64 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects.
- 8 MB user-available SDRAM.