ZEBRA ZT400 SERIES RFID PRINTERS
RICH IN FEATURES, CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS
Drive productivity with the ZT400 Series RFID. Loaded with advanced features and connectivity options, these printers/encoders accurately and efficiently produce labels for all your mid- to high-volume item-level tracking applications. The ZT411 RFID, available in an on-metal version*, is the only dedicated option for printing and encoding on-metal tags. And, with Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities and developer tools—all powered by Link-OS®—they’re easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location..
PROVEN DURABILITY AND VERSATILITY WITH UHF RFID ENCODING
Pairing rugged quality with UHF RFID capabilities, the ZT400 Series RFID printers/encoders help keep your critical operations running efficiently. Known as price-performance leaders in RFID labeling, the ZT400 Series offers a factory- or field-installable UHF RFID encoder to support a broad range of applications across several industries. See printer status at a glance and manage settings quickly–including RFID–using the large color touch display. Featuring Zebra’s Print DNA suite of applications, utilities and developer tools–all powered by Link-OS®–these printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe. Optimized to accurately and efficiently print and encode labels for today’s item-level tracking applications, the ZT400 Series RFID printers give you greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights in an ever-competitive business environment.
Dual USB Host ports for added flexibility
Dual USB Host ports allow you to directly connect a wide range of USB device types. Use a memory stick to replicate firmware, files and configurations, or easily print and transfer formats. Simplify data entry by simultaneously connecting a scanner and keyboard — with two host ports, there’s no need to plug and unplug peripherals.
High performance battery for full shift operation
Our unique power-optimizing algorithm delivers the superior battery cycle times that ensure full-shift power, even with intensive usage..
Designed to evolve with your needs
You can customize the ZT400 Series with a range of media handling options that can be easily installed in minutes. Two open media slots accommodate additional communication options. And, the open architecture, robust processing power and memory can support firmware upgrades and new Print DNA tools for years to come.
- Warehouse Management
- Shipping and Receiving
- Work-in-Progress Tracking
- Document and Patient
- Records Management
- Product ID/Serial Numbers
- Inventory Management
- Asset Tracking
- Cross Docking
- Order Picking/Packing
- Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field.
- Optional field-upgradeable on-metal version available (ZT411 only).
- Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6 in./16 mm.
- Supports tags compatible with: UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN RFID protocols.
- Compliant with Global RFID radio to support multinational deployments.
- Automatically eliminate complex RFID placement guidelines with adaptive encoding technology.
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay positions for maximum media flexibility.
- Track performance with RFID job-monitoring tools.
- Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS).
- Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000.
- Auto-detectable (PFC Compliant) 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing.
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window.
- Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality.
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading.
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual USB Host.
- 4.3-inch color touch display with intuitive menu for quick operation and settings management.
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status.
- Dimensions (closed): 19.5 in. L x 10.6 in. W x 12.75 in. H.
- Weight: 36 lbs./16.33 kg
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm/300 dpi/12 dots per mm (optional)/600 dpi/24 dots per mm (optional for ZT411 only).
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM memory/512 MB on-board linear Flash memory.
- Maximum Print Width: 4.09 in./104 mm.
- Maximum Print Speed: 14 ips/356 mm per second.
- Media Sensors: Adjustable dual media sensors: transmissive and reflective.
- Print Length: 203 dpi: 102 in./2591 mm/300 dpi: 45 in./1143 mm.
Fonts and Graphics
- 16 resident expandable ZPL II bitmap and two resident scalable ZPL fonts.
- Asian and other international scalable and smooth bitmapped fonts
- Unicode™: For multi-language printing.
- Downloadable objects include graphics, scalable and bitmap fonts, label templates and formats.
- IBM Code Page 850 international character sets are available in the fonts A, B, C, D, E, F, G and 0 through software control.
- Code Page 1250, 1252, 1253, 1254, 1255 Support with font 0.
- 64 MB user-available non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects.
- 8 MB user-available SDRAM.