XR8 UHF PAN
STRONG PERFORMANCE OF ULTRA FAR AND ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCY READ AND WRITE
Convenient, fashionable and efficient ultra high frequency inventory shoot. With excellent integrated UHF RFID function, based on the application of implj R2000 chip, the reading distance of outdoor open environment labels is more than 15m, and the local label storage capacity is 50000. It supports data transmission through Bluetooth, and can be equipped with high-performance barcode function. It is widely used in many fields, especially in inventory inventory, asset management, patrol inspection and other fields.
- SDK: support Android / IOS.
- 5200mAh large capacity battery.
- 1.77 "display screen.
- Bluetooth 4.0, BLE.
- Product features UHF ultra high frequency (Impinj R2000 chip, reading distance up to 15m).
- Bar code scanning (optional).
- Warehouse Management
- Display: 1.77 ", 128 x 160.
- Appearance Material: plastic.
- Dimensions: 282 x 117.5 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 334 g (including battery).
- Power: 5200 MAH.
- Standby time: > 70 hours (Bluetooth connection status).
- Working time: is about 6 hours (UHF group reading).
- Charging time: 3-4 hours (using standard power adapter and data cable).
- Communication interface: Micro USB
- Keyboard: PWR (side), up, down, return, OK, scan (front).
- Buzzer: 1, support.
- Indicator lights: 3, power, work, Bluetooth.
- SDK: Android / IOS support.
- Development language: Java / Objective-C.
- Development tools: Android studio / Xcode.
- Bluetooth: support Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth ble.
- Drop Specification: Within the operating temperature range, 6 faces can withstand the impact of multiple (at least 20) drops from 1.5m to the concrete floor.
- Rolling Testing: rolling for 1000 times for 0.5m, the contact surface of 6 surfaces still runs stably after rolling, reaching IEC rolling specification.