TEMPERATURE SENSOR RFID LABELS
RFID temperature tag is a kind of tag that combines digital identification and temperature measurement closely. It not only completes the identification of materials through digital identification, but also measures and records its environment. RFID temperature tag can identify the accurate time of temperature change, collect temperature data in real time, and transmit the data to the reader for recording.
Advantages And Functions
- Passive label, battery life is normal for 3 years (related to frequent operation and reading of labels).
- Can recognize high-speed moving objects and recognize multiple tags at the same time.
- Excellent performance: efficient multi tag anti-collision algorithm to achieve efficient group reading and fast lighting.
- The passive wireless temperature sensing system can be built with various UHF RFID reading and writing devices.
- Shipping form: wet inlay, label (coil).
- Ultra low power read and write.
- High frequency chip(13.56MHz): Ntag213、Ntag215、Ntag216、FM11RF08、Mifare1 S50、Mifare1 S70、Mifare Ultralight、I-CODE2、TI2048 And ST25.
- Ultra-high Frequency Chip (860MHz-960MHz): UCODE GEN2, ALIEN H3 and IMPINJ M3 and so on.
- Optional Materials: 80g coated paper, 160g coated paper, 250g coated paper, PVC, pet, thermal paper, PP synthetic paper, DuPont paper, Teslin, etc. (namely coated paper + inlay + substrate free double-sided adhesive + release paper (or coated paper)).
- Size: 250 * 25MM or specified by customer.
- Chip: TK4100/EM4102/EM4200/T5577/FM11RF08/Mifare1/S50/Mifare1/S70/Mifare Ultralight/I-CODE2/TI2048/ST25(chips specified according to requirements).
- Communication Protocol: ISO-15693/ISO-14443A.
- Carrier Frequency: 13.56 MHZ /125KHZ.
- Operating Temperature: - 25 ℃ ~ + 55 ℃ (industrial grade) (depending on material).
- Storage Temperature: - 30/+80℃(depending on material).
- User Space: 1Kbite/1Kbyte.
- Working distance: 2-15CM(depending on working environment and reader model).
- Color: Black / red / Blue / gray / orange / white, etc.
- Weight: 5g ± 0.5g(depending on material).