R8 HF PAN
HF PAN MEDIUM POWER HAND-HELD INTEGRATED MACHINE
Support the electronic labels of many manufacturers that conform to ISO / IEC15693 standard; This portable mid-range all-in-one machine is an integrated spot checker specially designed for library, jewelry management, file management, etc. it integrates mid-range reading and writing module, antenna, battery, etc. the spot checker can be used with mobile data terminal or tablet computer through WiFi, Bluetooth or USB interface to complete book listing, searching, sorting, error correction and inventory.
- Working frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Supporting protocols: ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3m3 and ISO 14443A.
- Support ISO 14443A protocol to read multiple cards at the same time.
- Support multi card simultaneous reading of ISO 15693 protocol.
- Support ISO 18000-3m3 protocol to read multiple cards at the same time (support zero distance overlapping reading of labels).
- Recognition distance: about 0 ~ 16cm.
- Communication interface: USB; Power supply: USB 5V.
- SDK: support Android / IOS.
- 5200mAh large capacity battery.
- 1.77 "display screen.
- Bluetooth 4.0, BLE.
- Product features UHF ultra high frequency (Impinj R2000 chip, reading distance up to 15m).
- Bar code scanning (optional).
- Warehouse Management
- Display: 1.77 ", 128 x 160.
- Appearance Material: plastic.
- Dimensions: 282 x 117.5 x 32 mm.
- Weight: 334 g (including battery).
- Power: 5200 MAH.
- Standby time: > 70 hours (Bluetooth connection status).
- Working time: is about 6 hours (UHF group reading).
- Charging time: 3-4 hours (using standard power adapter and data cable).
- Communication interface: Micro USB
- Keyboard: PWR (side), up, down, return, OK, scan (front).
- Buzzer: 1, support.
- Indicator lights: 3, power, work, Bluetooth.
- SDK: Android / IOS support.
- Development language: Java / Objective-C.
- Development tools: Android studio / Xcode.
- Bluetooth: support Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth ble.
- Drop Specification: Within the operating temperature range, 6 faces can withstand the impact of multiple (at least 20) drops from 1.5m to the concrete floor.
- Rolling Testing: rolling for 1000 times for 0.5m, the contact surface of 6 surfaces still runs stably after rolling, reaching IEC rolling specification.