HL-A7205B UHF ANTENNA
CIRCULARLY POLARIZED SMALL ANTENNA
A small UHF RFID antenna is designed with wide frequency (840-960mhz), with low standing wave ratio and circular polarization characteristics. It is independent of mold opening. It adopts engineering plastic shell, with strong structure, high protection grade and good long-term stability.
It is widely used in forklift application, vehicle management, storage management, asset management and other fields.
- Working frequency: 13.56MHz.
- RF interface: SMA.
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ω Maximum support power: 4W.
- The metal resistant design is adopted and placed on the metal desktop, so the performance is not affected.
- Shell material: ABS engineering plastics and sheet metal.
- It is suitable for libraries, archives and other fields.
- Warehouse Management
- Dimensions: 164mmｘ164mmｘ25mm.
- Weight: Approx. 1.32kg.
- Package size: 259mmｘ182mmｘ81mm.
- Quantity of single case: 2.
- Material Science: Engineering plastics ASA, aluminum.
- Working frequency: 840MHz～928MHz.
- Standing wave ratio: ≤1.5:1.
- Gain: 6dBi.
- H-plane lobe angle: 70°.
- E-plane lobe angle: 70°.
- Polarization mode: Circular polarization.
- Input impedance: 50Ω.
- Joint type: SMA or custom.
- Working temperature: -40℃～+85℃.
- Storage temperature: -40℃～+85℃.
- Relative humidity: 5% RH ～ 95% RH (non condensing state).