ZEBRA RFD8500 UHF SLED
TOP-OF-THE-LINE PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-VOLUME, RUGGED ENVIRONMENTS
To achieve maximum visibility and efficiency in your most rugged environments, your operation needs an RFID reader that can keep up with the high volume and wide variety of pallets, cases and tagged items that go in, out and through your warehouse and dock doors each day.Now, get the performance and features you need to handle it all with the FX9600 — without breaking the bank. With industry-leading read rates, exceptional read accuracy and superior RF sensitivity, the FX9600 has what it takes to automate nearly every aspect of your inventory management — from receiving and putaway to picking and shipping — without errors or bottlenecks. The FX9600 is the industry-best performance your operation needs at a price you can afford.
Fast RFID tag capture in various environments
With AutoMac1 and our patent-pending breakthrough antenna design, you get maximum read/write speeds and coverage required to maximize workforce efficiency.
High performance battery for full shift operation
Our unique power-optimizing algorithm delivers the superior battery cycle times that ensure full-shift power, even with intensive usage..
Flexible connectivity options: Bluetooth or Batch Mode
Enable a real-time wireless connection to your mobile or backend systems via Bluetooth 2.1 or later. If a wireless connection is not available, batch mode enables the collection of up to 500 barcodes and/or 40,000 RFID tags. Just sync to upload the data from the RFD8500 to the host device at any time.
Flexible deployment options
Permanently attach to a compatible mobile device to create a dedicated inventory management device; temporarily attach to enable RFID when and where you need it on the mobile device of your choice, bringing comfort to inventory management tasks; deploy as separate devices — workers can put the host mobile computer in a pocket or on a desk to protect the device and create a lighter RFID solution.
Easy to deploy: Attach and remove in seconds with standard Quad Lock mounts and custom-tailored adapters
Just twist to lock onto or remove the RFD8500 from any Zebra or third-party mobile computer via a Quad Lock or slide-on/slide-off Zebra custom-tailored adaptor.
- Warehouse Management
- Dimensions: 10.75 in. L x 7.25 in. W x 2.0 in. D(27.3 cm L x 18.4 cm W x 5.0 cm D).
- Weight: Approx. 4.4 lbs/2.13 kg.
- Housing Material: Die-cast aluminum, meets IP53 standards.
- Max Receive Sensitivity: -86 dBm monostatic.
- Air Protocols: ISO 18000-63 (EPC Class 1 Gen 2 V2).
- Frequency (UHF Band): Global Reader: 902 MHz - 928 MHz (Also supports countries that use a part of this band), 865 MHZ - 868 MHz US (only) Reader: 902 - 928 MHz.
- Network Services: DHCP, HTTPS, FTPS, SFPT, SSH, HTTP, FTP, SNMP and NTP.
- Network Stack: IPv4 and IPv6
- Security: Transport Layer Security Ver 1.2, FIPS-140.
- API Support:Host Applications — .NET, C and Java EMDK/Embedded Applications — C and Java SDK.
- Processor: Texas Instruments AM3505 (600 MHz).
- Memory: Flash 512 MB; DRAM 256 MB.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Management Protocols: RM 1.0.1 (with XML over HTTP/HTTPS and SNMP binding); RDMP.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Communications: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet (RJ45); USB Host & Client (Type A & B); Serial (DB9).
- General Purpose I/O: 4 inputs, 4 outputs, optically isolated (Terminal Block).
- Power Supply: POE (802.3af)/POE+ (802.3at) +24V DC((UL Approved)).
- Antenna Ports: FX9600-4: 4 monostatic ports; (Reverse Polarity TNC)/FX9600-8: 8 monostatic ports; (Reverse Polarity TNC).
- Operating Temp.: -4° to +131° F/-20° to +55° C.
- Storage Temp.: -40° to +158° F/-40° to +70° C.
- Humidity: 5-95% non-condensing.
- Sealing: IP53.